Build a Consistent Lead Base with a Predictive Dialer
A Predictive Dialer can help you to reach more prospects, build a lead base, and close more sales. In order to survive businesses must sell. Learning how to grow sales is often a business’s greatest challenge. Dynamic Interactive’s Predictive Dialer makes closing more deals easier than ever before.
Benefits of a Predictive Dialer
- Less wasted time. The predictive dialer makes calls from your data base of leads. The calls are transferred to a live rep after someone has been reached. By eliminating the time spent looking for phone numbers, dialing calls, and waiting on hold, the sales team spends time speaking with live prospects only.
- Display personal information. Dynamic Interactive’s Predictive Dialer will display the information of the person a rep is about to speak with. For example, it can display their name, where they live, phone number, and any other relevant data. This makes sales reps more prepared to take the call and close the sale.
- Tracking. Sales reps can make notes of how each phone call went. This can help your team to create follow up appointments, improve their sales pitch, and understand customer’s needs better.
- Call recording. Phone calls can be recorded to create training opportunities and ensure quality control.
- Dial multiple people at one time. The Predictive Dialer will call several people at one time, giving you the opportunity to reach significantly more people with a smaller team.
Dynamic Interactive’s Predictive Dialer helps businesses to keep their pipeline full of leads by enabling sales reps to reach more customers in a shorter period of time. When manually making phone calls minutes are wasted dialing, on hold, leaving voice mails, and reaching disconnected numbers. Predictive dialing eliminates the waste and improves ROI. Simultaneously, quality control will go up as managers are able to listen in and monitor the activity of their sales reps. Leveraging technology to create more leads is easy to do with a Predictive Dialer.